|Title:||OpenAmiga 32Bit icon editor bounty|
Create a 32Bit icon editor that can replace the current AmigaOS4.1 icon editor.
Status: FINISHED - Icon Editor can be downloaded from www.os4depot.net
|Bounty:||267.75000000000006 EUR  Out of 285 EUR originally submitted.|
|Title:||32Bit Icon Editor in mature version v1.1 - further update|
|Text:||Here's next update of 32-bit Icon Editor:
You can grab latest version here:
The most important functions are implemented:
- 32-bit icon editing and 8-bit alpha channel editing modes introduced.
- You can edit both normal and selected state of icon.
- Some basic painting tools has been implemented.
- Increasing and decreasing of transparency of individual pixels introduced.
- Customizable palette of 64 colors introduced with RGB and alpha channel sliders
- Old and new type icons can be loaded and saved as 32-bit icons.
- You can choose a type of an icon and create new one of that type.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo feature!
- Ability to change brush size
- Ability to pick up color from the icon
- Ability to load images through datatypes as icon images. The limit is 256x256 pixels
- Ability to change sketchboard size, auto top-left icon and minimize sketchboard
- Ability to copy icon from normal to selected state
- The editor now uses AISS package for button graphics
Things to introduce:
- Applying effects to icon images
- More painting tools and brushes
The program is very fast and seems to be stable.
Season greetings and Happy New Year!
|Created at:||20101226 18:49|